The post-production supervisor oversees all aspects of post-production workflow, personnel, hardware and software toolsets in the creation of compelling, industry-defining commercials for TV and digital platforms.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Manage the organization and execution of post-production assets from ingestion to delivery
• Devise and formalize workflows in the creation of post assets and deliverables
• Consult with creative and production colleagues during creative development and pre-production
• Coordinate and manage personnel (staff/contract/freelance) involved in creation of all parts of post including design, previz, edit, gfx, vfx, online, vo, music and mix
• Maintain relationships with post vendors to establish workflows and facilitate collaboration
Ideal candidates have:
• Experience post supervising and/or post producing
• Familiarity with NLE software including Premiere, and post finishing tools
• Management experience with multiple teams across concurrent projects
• Understanding of best practices and platforms for content sharing and storage
• Strong organizational skills and obsession with detail
• Positivity, empathy, and a sense of humor under pressure
If you’re ready for this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No generic cover letters please. We want to know who you really are.
Sandwich is a renowned creative studio and advertising agency with in-house creative, production and post-production teams, located in the Arts District of DTLA (though most of us work from home these days).
We’ve been around since 2010, helping the worlds most groundbreaking, innovative, and valuable companies introduce new ideas and products in tech and beyond.